KPMG International is a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. We operate in 156 countries and have over 152,000 people working in member firms around the world. In October, 2009 KPMG in Russia and the CIS joined KPMG Europe LLP.
Но у нас еще много позиций от ведущих компаний — можно найти вручную в разделе Вакансии или подписаться на Digest и получать все прямо на почту!
Еще мы публикуем новости о вакансиях в наших социальных сетях — подпишитесь и не пропускайте новые позиции и стажировки:
• Assist an interdisciplinary team to perform transaction services assignments, mostly, due diligence;
• Collect and process source data for financial analysis of the state and operations of companies that are the targets of prospective transactions;
• Participate in preparation of work deliverables to clients;
• Support business development activities and various internal initiatives performing information research, data collection, etc.
• University degree or a final-year student with ability to work full time;
• Good knowledge of accounting and financial statements;
• The ability to work with large data massive;
• Advanced Excel skills;
• Banking/insurance knowledge or background is a plus;
• Desire to learn and grow professionally;
• Analytical skills, logical approach to problem solving, professional qualities;
• Good command of English (written and spoken) to work with project documentation;
• Ability to reach goals and meet deadlines;
• Good oral and written communications skills, ability to work in a team;
• Flexibility to adapt to a variety of different projects, working hours and work environments.
Start date: upon completion of all the recruitment stages.
Internship duration: 3-6 months.
Обязательно укажите, что вы узнали о вакансии от Changellenge >>