(Москва, Johnson & Johnson) Healthcare Compliance Trainee
Assist in implementation of the Health Care Compliance (HCC) program to ensure business practices and activities are in compliance with related J&J internal guidelines, local laws and regulations and anti corruption laws including the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act.
This position reports to the Legal Director, Consumer — Russia, CIS & Ukraine
Johnson & Johnson is one of the world’s largest healthcare companies founded in 1886. The corporation includes some 250 subsidiary companies with operations in 60 countries and products sold in over 175 countries in what is termed «the Johnson & Johnson family of companies». The company operates in three broad divisions: Consumer Healthcare, Medical Devices and Pharmaceuticals.
• Background may include Compliance, Finance, Legal or Regulatory
• Requires strong communication and analytical skills
• Team player
• Requires comprehensive English skills- written and spoken
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE:
• BA/BS, advanced degree or equivalent preferred.
• Understands and masters the J&J Credo based culture.
OTHER SKILLS and ABILITIES:
• Deals well with ambiguity strong process and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work well between functions and effective negotiating skills are essential.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (include the following. Other duties may be assigned):
• Providing general support to the Team on Compliance;
• Response to Business Requests;
• Support of Senior Specialist on SOPs/LIMs management in Russia;
• To provide F-2-F SOP trainings (refreshment of existing SOPs and new SOPs);
• To support HCCO in implementation of Communication project;
• Trainings/presentation to Sales & Marketing teams at Conferences, support in organization of Annual Committee Business and Compliance meeting;
• To give administrative support for Charity projects;
• Follow Charity procedure;
• To provide support in implementation of HCC Management Action plan in Russia;
• To work together with Marketing and Medical Affairs Departments on collecting info on all plans/budgets/activities with HCPs, GOs well in advance/ Participate in monthly meetings;
• Consumer Sector Trainings, which will not be transferred to Pharma such as: (50% of total-Sales and Marketing audience): F-2-F to key New comers; to provide HCC Life trainings to requestors, budget holders, at Sales & Marketing conferences;
• To Trainers of J&J University team;
• F-2-F to TPIs, such as Prof.marketing and detailing agencies (before launch of new program, such as detailing, J.baby in hospitals, etc);
• To get more knowledge in Compliance area through Participation in Local and Regional Live meetings, Conferences, Workshops, and Trainings;
• Participation in events related to HCC area, legal workshops, collecting best practices available on the market and involvement in wider range of HCC projects;
• Support in Managing incidents. Reporting incidents to HCCO, follow-up with team and Line Manager, uploading into Ethic Points database, follow up, conducting remediation trainings after incidents;
• To upload Quarterly reports on Incidents and deviation trainings in database;
• Exceptions. Preparing Exception case, submission to HCCO, uploading in Exception tool. Follow up with the Team;
• Administrative support – of Department (12 trips a year), meetings arrangement, preparation of Meeting minutes.
Мы — платформа, где встречаются студенты с высоким потенциалом и ведущие работодатели. Студентам мы помогаем подготовиться и получить практический опыт, компаниям — точно понять аудиторию и найти лучших сотрудников.
Хотите быть в курсе наших событий? Подпишитесь на нашу рассылку и подружитесь с нами в социальных сетях: