You will participate: funds management, liquidity forecast, corporate dealing, external financing, management of working capital, support of the implementation of treasury IT systems for Treasury Department, methodology and regulation of treasury business processes.
Вы знаете, эта вакансия уже закрылась : (
Но у нас еще много позиций от ведущих компаний — можно найти вручную в разделе Вакансии или подписаться на Digest и получать все прямо на почту!
Еще мы публикуем новости о вакансиях в наших социальных сетях — подпишитесь и не пропускайте новые позиции и стажировки:
KPMG International is a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. We operate in 156 countries and have over 152,000 people working in member firms around the world. In October, 2009 KPMG in Russia and the CIS joined KPMG Europe LLP.
• Providing expert services on funds management, payments, liquidity forecast, placement and attraction of monetary funds, conversion currency transactions, external financing;
• Participating in project modules, ensuring the fulfillment of the set tasks by the agreed-upon deadlines;
• Detailed description of business processes;
• Writing of methodological documents (procedures, policies, regulations);
• Preparing and conducting presentations on developed treasury solutions for clients;
• Interacting with the client’s staff at every stage of the project;
• University degree or last-year of program in the field of physics/mathematics, finance, risk management, IT;
• Experience of work/internship in treasury/corporate finance department of a large Russian/international company or in a large commercial bank within Cash Management, Corporate Finance or Treasury functions will be considered as a plus;
• Skills of programming and working with large data bulks, experience in creating business processes using professional software applications;
• General understanding of the performance of funds management, payment process, financing, cash flows forecasting functions;
• English to at least upper-intermediate level to work with project documentation.
Обязательно укажите, что вы узнали о вакансии от Changellenge >>