KPMG Forensic analyses and resolves differences between parties on financial or business issues, and also investigates the actions of employees or organizations that may not comply with legislation or other acts or principles.
Хочешь раньше всех узнавать о лучших вакансиях?
Каждые две недели мы будем выбирать лучшее из этого раздела
и высылать тебе на почту:
Добавь нас в социальных сетях:
там всегда много вакансий, событий и статей:
KPMG International is a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. We operate in 156 countries and have over 152,000 people working in member firms around the world. In October, 2009 KPMG in Russia and the CIS joined KPMG Europe LLP.
Participation in financial investigations:
• analyze the financial and business operations of companies, their business processes and management from the perspective of financial fraud;
• collect and analyze documents and other evidence;
• participate in interviews with various parties;
• collect and analyze financial and operating data from public information sources;
• assist with asset tracing;
• advise on strengthening internal and operating controls;
• assist with reports writing.
• graduate or final-year student;
• good analytical skills and attention to detail;
• knowledge of the basics of accounting and financial statements and the fundamentals of tax legislation;
• fluent English (for analyzing documents in English);
• experience of working with MS Office programs;
• flexibility and ability to work as part of a team, and also ability to meet multi-task demands;
• desire to learn and develop professionally.
Обязательно укажите, что вы узнали о вакансии от Changellenge >>