Вы знаете, эта вакансия уже закрылась : (
Но у нас еще много позиций от ведущих компаний — можно найти вручную в разделе Вакансии или подписаться на Digest и получать все прямо на почту!
Еще мы публикуем новости о вакансиях в наших социальных сетях — подпишитесь и не пропускайте новые позиции и стажировки:
GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
• Responsible for all paper and electronic workflow related to the tenders.
• Conducting research on and completing applications for available tenders
• Monitoring the market for suitable new potential tenders
• Updating and tracking the tender information both in the Tender Tracker (Excel) and SFDC on a regular term.
• Preparing presentations
• Renewal of the Digital Signatures and accreditation for the electronic platforms to ensure tender participation for the tender team. To go through all the necessary formalities and approvals for the process of renewal of the digital signatures. To go through all the necessary formalities and approvals for the process of accreditation renewal for the platforms.
• Timely update of all official documents of the Company (preparing notary copies).
• Responsible for Bank warranties issuance to ensure tender requirements. Negotiations with the Bank, Client.
• Return of the contract deposit. Negotiation with the customer. Workflow. Money return tracking.
• Assist service sales team and finance, ComOps, Tender teams with certain administrative tasks
• Proficient in English
• Good Excel skills
• Exceptionally good with numbers, detail-oriented and works well in a team
• Preferably with a Finance-related, Legal
— related or Tender background
• Able to commit for a duration of 12months (minimum 4 days per week)
• Strong organizational skills with high attention to detail.
• Ability to quickly identify and prioritize issues, create solutions and meet deadlines.
• Self-Starter, proactive, able to work independently with minimal direction
• Team player with strong interpersonal skills, capable of working within a globally diverse team.