• Graduates of 2013 — 2017
• Strong academic results
• Mobility for business trips and moves to other cities/countries
• Upper-intermediate English
Terms of employment:
• Full-time job
• Competitive salary
• Rapid career growth
• Experience in different business segments and/or departments
• Corporate training programs: personalized education and training, personal development plan, mentorship and coaching from senior leaders
• Medical insurance for you and your immediate family members
• Lunch allowance
• Flexible working hours
Mars expects successful candidates to demonstrate:
• Detailed CV. Please make sure to include your academic and extra-curriculum activities
• Motivational letter answering two questions: What is my leadership journey? How my experience will help me to succeed in LDP? Maximum 500 words, in English.
• Leadership skills, learning agility, drive for results, curiosity and desire to build career with Mars at every stage
The multiple stage selection process will take place between November 1 and February 15. We will make a job offer in late February. The start date may vary upon agreement with successful candidate.
Only successful candidates will be contacted at every stage.
Вам также могут быть интересны эти вакансии
(Москва, Санкт-Петербург, Ростов-на-Дону, Екатеринбург, Новосибирск, Красноярск, Самара, Нижний Новгород, Coca-Cola HBC) Стажер в отдел логистики и планирования (Spring Internship)