Financial Services professionals are involved in supporting Capital Markets industry (including investment management firms, securities firms, depositories, clearing organizations and exchanges), Banking and Insurance sectors.
Вы знаете, эта вакансия уже закрылась : (
Но у нас еще много позиций от ведущих компаний — можно найти вручную в разделе Вакансии или подписаться на Digest и получать все прямо на почту!
Еще мы публикуем новости о вакансиях в наших социальных сетях — подпишитесь и не пропускайте новые позиции и стажировки:
Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world’s most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments.
The company generated net revenues of US$30.0 billion for the fiscal year ended Aug. 31, 2014.
· As a Financial Services — Banking Applications professional, you will design, develop and implement solutions that support Banking Business Processes
· Documenting business requirements.
· Creating functional requirements as an input to application design.
· Performing application design activities (e.g., writing functional designs, designing user interface, usability testing)
· Assisting with build, test, and deploy activities.
· 3rd — 4th grade student (BS) or 1st year student (MS) in Technical/Engineering/Math background.
· Hands-on programming experience (structured/object oriented or database programming)
· Strong knowledge of MS Office (PowerPoint and Excel).
· Experience in XML, XSLT is a plus
· Analytical and logical thinking
· Eagerness to contribute in a team-oriented environment.
· Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
· Good communication and interpersonal skills.
· Ability to work 25-40h per week