В Accenture открывается еще одна вакансия в сфере природных ресурсов и энергоносителей — необходимы специалисты технических специальностей для работы над внедрением отраслевых информационных систем.
Вы знаете, эта вакансия уже закрылась : (
Но у нас еще много позиций от ведущих компаний — можно найти вручную в разделе Вакансии или подписаться на Digest и получать все прямо на почту!
Еще мы публикуем новости о вакансиях в наших социальных сетях — подпишитесь и не пропускайте новые позиции и стажировки:
At Accenture we hire the best people and then we help them become even better. You will quickly develop your technology skills and business acumen, and build deep insights into the industries and global environments in which our clients operate.
Bring your talent and passion to a global organization at the forefront of business, technology and innovation. At Accenture, we appreciate that you have worked hard for your degree. We invite you to discover how great you can be as you put your degree to work delivering tangible value for some of the world’s most prestigious organizations. Join our technology team and you will collaborate with diverse, talented colleagues and leaders who support your success. Along the way, our industry leading training and development will assist you in sharpening your skills, as you build an extraordinary career.
As a new Analyst, you will have the opportunity to work on complex technology and business projects in Resources industry for some of the world’s leading companies
Key responsibilities may include:
How to apply:
• Perform application design activities (e.g., writing functional specifications, designing user interface), perform usability testing.
• Assist in conducting gap analysis between business requirements and software
• Create functional requirements as an input to application design
• Document business requirements and process schemes
• Assist with build, test, user training and deploy activities
• Perform data migration (collect, analyze, cleans and uploaded)
• Develop a broad set of technology skills (i.e.: SAP)
• Create project deliverables documentation
• Troubleshooting, diagnosing and supporting application development.
• Our preferred majors are:
— Engineering (all disciplines)
— Computer Science / Computer Engineering
— Information Systems / Decision Sciences
— Mathematics / Statistics / Sciences
— Business with IT concentration
• 0,5 + year of work or coursework experience with programming languages such as C, C++, Java, scripting languages is preferred
• Experienced user of MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint)
• Ability to meet travel requirements
• Eagerness to contribute in a team-oriented environmentAbility to work creatively and analytically
• Efficient problem-solving skills
• Desire to work in an information systems environment
• Good communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
• English from Upper-intermediate level