As a Resources Intern, you will be at the core of understanding and responding to Accenture clients business challenges. You are likely to be involved in a range of activities from assessing a client’s business capabilities to assisting with business transformation activities. You’ll gain core consulting skills across a variety of projects mainly for clients in Energy and Natural Resources sectors, making it a great place to build the foundations of your consulting career. You’ll learn to deliver commercial benefits by applying skills in management consulting. So you could find yourself pulling together business proposals, redesigning business processes, preparing people for change, applying new technologies.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 373,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Key responsibilities may include:
• Conducting industry and client research and analysis to identify opportunities for improvements
• Gathering and documenting client’s current business processes, people and technology capabilities and requirements
• Performing financial assessments to support the development of new business processes and architecture
• Developing communications, training and job aids to assist in change management activities
• Assisting in the design and development of new business processes, capabilities and supporting technologies
• Supporting the testing and implementation of new business processes
• Develop a broad set of technology skills (i.e.: SAP, Oracle)
Professional Skill Requirements:
• 4th grade students (BS) or 1-2nd year students (MS) Technical/ Engineering (all disciplines) Computer Science / Computer Engineering/ Economics / Math background
• Basic knowledge of Resources Industry (Utilities, Energy, Oil & Gas) is preferred
• 0,5 + year of work or coursework experience with programming languages such as C, C++, Java, scripting languages is preferred
• Experienced user of MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint)
• Fluent written and spoken Russian and English
• Eagerness to contribute in a team-oriented environment
• Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
• Good communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
• Ability to work 30h+ per week
Please, send your CV and CL to Mariami.Todua@accenture.com by 10th October. Kindly ask you to put the name of position in the subject. Please, wait for a call or reply for a week.
Обязательно укажите, что узнали о вакансии от Changellenge >>
Мы — платформа, где встречаются студенты с высоким потенциалом и ведущие работодатели. Студентам мы помогаем подготовиться и получить практический опыт, компаниям — точно понять аудиторию и найти лучших сотрудников.
Хотите быть в курсе наших событий? Подпишитесь на нашу рассылку и подружитесь с нами в социальных сетях: