(Москва, Accenture) Learning & Talent Development Coordinator
The Learning & Talent Development Coordinator supports the planning and deployment of learning programs for all Accenture employees in Moscow office, in collaboration with all internal and external stakeholders involved in the process.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions — underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network — Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 394,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Key responsibilities may include:
• Manage the day-to-day training operations (online training, local and abroad classrooms, presentations) for the business to through planning and deployment of the learning programs, working very closely with the global Accenture Learning team to ensure error-free back-end planning, execution, reporting, analysis, etc.
• Manage day-to-day program-specific training operations for Accenture businesses in Russia
• Engage with internal global training support teams, external training vendors/other partners to ensure proper collaboration and compliance to engagement/contract terms
• Ensure fiscal utilization for budget allocated (budget monitoring and reporting)
• Track and share critical training metrics on a timely basis
• Manage the New Joiner Orientation program.
• Ensure Training approval process coordinating and monitoring, working with internal corporate training online systems and tools;
Knowledge or Skills Requirements:
• Last year Master’s degree student or recent graduate;
• Good communication (written and verbal) skills in Russian and English languages;
• Strong skills in PowerPoint, Word and Excel
• Self-directed and independent work style
• Program management skills
• Good organizational, multi-tasking and time-management skills;
• Relevant work experience in the training administration is highly preferred;
• Knowledge Management and Learning concepts is preferred
Мы — платформа, где встречаются студенты с высоким потенциалом и ведущие работодатели. Студентам мы помогаем подготовиться и получить практический опыт, компаниям — точно понять аудиторию и найти лучших сотрудников.
Хотите быть в курсе наших событий? Подпишитесь на нашу рассылку и подружитесь с нами в социальных сетях: