(Москва, Accenture) Business and Technology Integration Analyst Intern
Bring your talent and passion to a global organization at the forefront of business, technology and innovation. At Accenture, we appreciate that you have worked hard for your degree. We invite you to discover how great you can be as you put your degree to work delivering tangible value for some of the world’s most prestigious organizations. Join our technology team and you will collaborate with diverse, talented colleagues and leaders who support your success. Along the way, our industry leading training and development will assist you in sharpening your skills, as you build an extraordinary career.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 373,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
SAP/Oracle System Integration professionals deliver ERP enterprise solutions. Their focus is on architecting a solution using SAP/Oracle to achieve a defined business outcome. ERP suite includes solutions for specific industries and different functional focus: CRM, HCM, SCM, SRM and Business Intelligence. Professionals possess skills in ERP process analysis, design and configuration, development, integration, testing and deployment, and SAP technical architecture, project methodology for ERP implementation.
Key responsibilities may include:
• Perform application design activities (e.g., writing functional specifications, designing user interface), perform usability testing
• Assist in conducting gap analysis between business requirements and software
• Create functional requirements as an input to application design
• Document business requirements and process schemes
• Assist with build, test, user training and deploy activities
• Perform data migration (collect, analyze, cleans and uploaded)
• Develop a broad set of technology skills (i.e.: SAP, Oracle)
• Create project deliverables documentation
• Troubleshooting, diagnosing and supporting application development
• 4th grade students (BS) or 1-2nd year students (MS) Technical/ Engineering (all disciplines) Computer Science / Computer Engineering/ Economics / Math background OR recent graduates;
• 0,5 + year of work or coursework experience with programming languages such as C, C++, Java, scripting languages is preferred
• Experienced user of MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint)
• Ability to work 32 hours+ a week (about 4/5 days a week or more)
Our preferred majors are:
• Logistics / Supply Chain/ Strategic Management in Logistics
• Finance, Business with IT concentration
• Information Systems
• Mathematics / Statistics
Professional Skill Requirements:
• Eagerness to contribute in a team-oriented environment
• Ability to work creatively and analytically
• Efficient problem-solving skills
• Desire to work in an information systems environment
• Good communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
• English from Upper-intermediate level
Please, send your CV and CL to Mariami.Todua@accenture.com by 25th November. Kindly ask you to put the name of position in the subject.
Обязательно укажите, что узнали о вакансии от Changellenge >>
Мы — платформа, где встречаются студенты с высоким потенциалом и ведущие работодатели. Студентам мы помогаем подготовиться и получить практический опыт, компаниям — точно понять аудиторию и найти лучших сотрудников.
Хотите быть в курсе наших событий? Подпишитесь на нашу рассылку и подружитесь с нами в социальных сетях: